The HST Forum is an annual event celebrating the depth and breadth of the Health Sciences and Technology student research effort. It provides both HST-London Society MD and HST Medical Engineering Medical Physics PhD students the opportunity to present their scholarly work, learn about the investigative work of their peers, as well as interact with faculty and staff from the greater Harvard-MIT community.
The following Gray Prizes are awarded for the best student posters:
- Cell and Molecular Biology
- Physiology and Systems Biology
- Biomedical Devices and Technology
- Bioinformatics and Integrative Genomics
- Imaging, Acoustics and Optics