The Scholars in Medicine Office is a primary source of student funding for:
- Research or scholarly projects taken during an extra (“fifth”) year
- London Society (HST) student summer projects
- Traveling fellowships for scholarly project related travel
- Conference funding for students presenting their work at academic or professional conferences external to Harvard University.
- Select international clinical electives that are part of the HMS clinical elective exchange program
- Boston- or US-based community service projects
Current students at HMS can access our internal Funding site for more information.